Currently I have three 572F's. Each have 4 ports. Only 1 port on each is
used. One 572F is in our system expansion unit (2nd CEC, U789D). Two
572F's are in a 5796.
A cable from one 572F supports one 5886 running four SSD's.
A cable from another 572F supports one 5886 daisy chained to another 5886.
Both running spinning disc's.
A cable from another 572F supports one 5886 daisy chained to another 5886.
Both running spinning disc's.

I want to add another 5886 for spinning discs.
Can I plug it into an existing 572F, utilizing one of those extra ports?
Can I add this unit concurrently? The following is telling me no.
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/powersys/v3r1m5/topic/arecj/arecjroadmap.htm