COMMON Education Foundation: Al Barsa Challenge

fixed

David,

I think in previous years we have started doing this earlier in November. It's time again to contribute to the COMMON Education Foundation for the Al Barsa Memorial scholarship. In the past few years we have had some people match contributions. So, to get this going, I am going to increase my match from last year, and I will match all contributions up to $1,000.

For those of you who aren't familiar with this, it is: from the COMMON Education Foundation website: "This scholarship will honor an individual who exemplifies Al's commitment and dedication to the IBM i community, is a mentor to others, and is an advocate for the IBM i community"

To contribute, download the contribution form from the COMMON Education Foundation website http://www.common.org/index.php/ed-foundation.html
and send it in as per instructions in the form.

Pete
--
Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions