Re: Trevor Perry

fixed

Thanks to everyone for asking, and for checking on FB.

I survived Sandy with the loss of power, internet and cell service for a
few days. I live on the north side of Long Island, and the hardest hit
were the trees. I am very fortunate compared to many people on Long
Island, in NYC and in New Jersey. I am off to LISUG tonight, and I expect
there will be lots of stories of people worse hit than I was.

If you are interested, the Red Cross are doing a stellar job (despite some
of the sensationalist news). I recommend donating anything you can to help.