Re: 7.1 Lic .iso Size

fixed

Curiously nearly the entire growth of the "F" disk is in one file QFILEMCD which is the LIC itself. Just that file is 1GB larger. Not sure what all is in there but certainly the support for things like live partition mobility, POWER7+, and many new features added since the initial release are the sort of things increasing the size.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis