Paul, how many libraries are you saving, maybe it is a function of the OS
and it does it behind the scenes.

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 11:09 AM, Paul Fenstermacher <
PFenstermacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

During BRMS control group backups with SWA *LIB on all our systems we can
see in DSPLOGBRM that almost always 10 libraries at a time are reaching a
checkpoint then are saved then it moves on to the next 10 libraries, etc.
What controls the number of libraries that reach a checkpoint as a group?

Paul Fenstermacher | Sys/NW Admin,Sr | Corporate Systems - POWER Systems
Administration | Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.(r)
663 West Highway 60 | Monett, MO 65708 | Ph. 417.235.6652 | x177389 |

exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The