During BRMS control group backups with SWA *LIB on all our systems we can see in DSPLOGBRM that almost always 10 libraries at a time are reaching a checkpoint then are saved then it moves on to the next 10 libraries, etc. What controls the number of libraries that reach a checkpoint as a group?

Paul Fenstermacher | Sys/NW Admin,Sr | Corporate Systems - POWER Systems Administration | Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.(r)
663 West Highway 60 | Monett, MO 65708 | Ph. 417.235.6652 | x177389 | pfenstermacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:pfenstermacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any files transmitted with it are intended
together with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying, disclosure or distribution