does anyone know what these QP0Znnnnnn *USRSPC objects in QUSRSYS are for?

fixed

Hi, all:

I just noticed a whole bunch of user spaces with names like:

QP0Znnnnnn

in library QUSRSYS, where "nnnnnn": is apparently the job number of the job that created the user space.

They have text descriptions that look like:

nnnnnn/QTMHTTP/APACHEDFT
or
nnnnnn/QTCP/QTCPIP
or
nnnnnn/QPGMR/QSTRTCP

etc.

Does anyone recognize what they are for? Perhaps there is some TCP/IP "tracing" or "debug" option turned on somewhere that is causing these to get created?

Also, does anyone know of an easy way to delete them automatically? Or should I just write a little CL program using DSPOBJD to an *OUTFILE?

Thanks,

Mark S. Waterbury