We are in the planning stage of migrating from V5r4 to V7.x loaded to a new server. Is anyone willing to share their time line related to testing this process? My boss is under the impression we can do this "cutover" over the weekend without any prior testing on the new server / OS. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Billy Waters