If the November Cume hasn't been released yet, then it's not the latest yet
;-)

Norm Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daniel T. Rowan
Sent: Monday, 29 October 2012 10:03 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Applying TR5

Has IBM already released the latest cume? I thought it was coming out in the
middle of November.

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 8:55 AM, <Tommy.Holden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just a brief note. I installed TR5 this past Friday and didn't
encounter any issues. I applied both the latest CUME, group & TR5 at
the same time using image catalogs. Everything went without a hitch.
I agree that IBM has made this process much easier than it was back in
the AS/400 days for which I am eternally grateful lol.

Thanks,
Tommy Holden