SOURCE, from operations navigator. This could be used to recreate the
function, if required.
-- Generate SQL
-- Version: V5R4M0 060210
-- Generated on: 02/22/08 10:10:48
-- Relational Database: GDIHQ
-- Standards Option: DB2 UDB iSeries

SET PATH *LIBL ;

CREATE FUNCTION ROUTINES.QCMDEXC (
CMD VARCHAR(32702) )
RETURNS CHAR(256)
LANGUAGE SQL
SPECIFIC ROUTINES.QCMDEXC
NOT DETERMINISTIC
MODIFIES SQL DATA
CALLED ON NULL INPUT
DISALLOW PARALLEL
NOT FENCED
SET OPTION ALWBLK = *ALLREAD ,
ALWCPYDTA = *YES ,
COMMIT = *NONE ,
DECRESULT = (31, 31, 00) ,
DFTRDBCOL = *NONE ,
DLYPRP = *NO ,
DYNDFTCOL = *NO ,
DYNUSRPRF = *USER ,
SRTSEQ = *HEX
BEGIN
DECLARE RETCMD CHAR ( 256 ) ;
DECLARE SQLCODE INTEGER ;

DECLARE CONTINUE HANDLER FOR SQLEXCEPTION

BEGIN
SET RETCMD = 'ERROR SQLCODE=' || TRIM ( CAST ( SQLCODE AS CHAR ( 10 ) ) )
|| ' ' || CMD ;
END ;
BEGIN
DECLARE CMDLEN DEC ( 15 , 5 ) ;