Page Segments, Library List, QTEMP

fixed

Hi folks -

I have a program that produces an AFP file by combining overlays and
page segments. Works well, been in production for years. I've changed
the location of the page segments (for archival reasons) to QTEMP.
And, QTEMP is in the interactive job's library list. However, when I
run the program and print the AFP spooled file, it's not picking up
the page segment from QTEMP. When I CRTDUPOBJ from QTEMP to some other
library in the library list, it's found and is printed. Anyone know if
there's something different about QTEMP in this context? I'm using
variable names for the page segment name in my program and printer
file, and I'm not qualifying the name of the page segment. I do a
DSPFD on the printer file and don't see anything that makes me think
anything is hardcoded.

Thanks!

- Michael