RE: Be sure to permanently apply all Licensed Internal Code PTFs beforeSAVSYS...

fixed

I do a SAVSYS "AFTER" I apply PTF's so I have the most current code on my BU tape....

If for some reason I have to recover using a previous version of LIC, I just use the SAVSYS tape made prior to the most current one.

Reply or Forwarded mail from: Kenneth E Graap