Let me say this is WHY I apply all PTF's permanently (and throw in an IPL)
before upgrading my OS. I don't use *ALL but I select the products
individually. (I have Domino and I don't apply those permanently unless
requested to.) LPP's may change numbering or be replaced by a different
LPP when you upgrade.

That being said, you can probably just delete these.

You may notice the 'saves' of temporarily applied PTF's. For example, if
I temp apply SI12345 not only do I have the QSI12345 you are asking about
but I will also have some QSI12345S1, QSI12345S2, etc in various
libraries. For further explanation. Let's say SI12345 replaces two
programs and a handful of stream files. It will back up the originals
into these other save files. Then replace them with the copies stored in
QSI12345. When you apply a PTF permanently it will remove the backup