Come to the Summit in Minneapolis next week Nathan and I'm
sure that Mike Cain, Kent Milligan, Paul Tuohy, and others will
be more than happy to help you build your list!

Coincidentally just an hour ago, I happened to follow a link to your web site, posted in a Tweet from Steve Wills, and was struck by the great subject matter and presenter line-up at this year's RPG & DB2 Summit. It seems that this event is growing each year, which I think is GREAT!

-Nathan