Thanx for the information you shared on this subject...

I also did a little more digging and I found a REAL gem !

My favorite software product, TAATOOLs, had put together a sample program that demonstrates how to implement a Command Exit Program.

It is really slick too... It lets you specify an original value and a replacement value for a command parameter and even protects the changed value if the command is prompted!

If you are interested in taking a look at the documentation:

Reply or Forwarded mail from: Kenneth E Graap