Re: Rollback from V6R1

fixed

A full restore. Lots of stuff changed, way more than the LIC/OS and LPP. There are files and other objects in user libraries that have been updated.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 10/18/2012 1:59 PM, Tom Duncan wrote:
All:

If I upgrade a partition from V6R1M1 to V7R1 and need to roll back,
can I just slip the lic and the OS or do I have to do a full restore ?

Thanks.

Tom Duncan