Re: Viewing IFS files using Windows Explorer

fixed

Glen,

If you cannot config or reinstall iNav for managing Netserver (which I, as
many in this list, recommend wholeheartedly), try to install the "Green
Screen" (5250) NETS menu and commands. I don't know which release your
system is running but, at least for V5R3, the install instructions are as
follows:

---------------
ADDLIBLE QUSRTOOL
CRTCLPGM QUSRTOOL/TZLSINST QUSRTOOL/QATTCL
CALL TZLSINST(NETSRVCMD)

ADDLIBLE NETSRVCMD
GO NETS

This will create and run the NETS menu.(GO NETS). There you will find
several options for managing NetServer and IFS shares.

HTH,

Luis Rodriguez