You need to use NetServer to share out the IFS directory. Once you do
that you'll be able to see your i and the shared folders.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Glen Egginton <glen.egginton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a question that I hope someone could answer it for me.

I am trying to copy .CSV files to the AS/400 data base via the CPYFRMIMPF
(Copy From Import File) command.

Using ADDLNK command, I have created a sub-folder GLEN under folder /home.
This can be verified using WRKLNK.

The problem I am having is how to get to the folder GLEN via Windows
Explorer so I can drag and drop files.

I don't know if a sub-system is not started or if I am experiencing some
sort of security problems.

I suspect security is not an issue since I can see the folder under WRKLNK

If anyone could help with this, It would be greatly appreciated.

Glen Egginton

Home: (801) 737-6050

Cell: (801) 888-7654

Web Site:

Email: Glen.Egginton@xxxxxxxxx

Mind Your Business. - Your Information is Your Business.

Your Engineer for IBM Power Systems & Applications.