From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 10:21 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: connection issue

Can you traceroute from other pieces of equipment to the .250 machine?
Hopefully something on the same subnet as your i.
And, the .250 address doesn't show up in NETSTAT, right? Like, no one has
it in use already?
And, when you run IPCONFIG on the PC it shows the .250 address, right?
Just a double check that you really changed it's address and didn't mess up.
No slam, even I make mistakes. :-)

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail
to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E