What media type is the tape?

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 1:21 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: C500E200 on trying to IPL from save 21 media (V7R1)

I am doing a trial run after receiving a new server and keep receiving a
C500E200 when trying to IPL to source D (media from a Go Save Option 21
backup). Am I not configured properly for alternate IPLing to that device?
The tape drive is an internal LTO5 drive.

Any ideas? I can get past it with the I_BASE_01 disc i'm sure, but would
like to go straight from the tape if possible...
or change list options,