C500E200 on trying to IPL from save 21 media (V7R1)

fixed

I am doing a trial run after receiving a new server and keep receiving a
C500E200 when trying to IPL to source D (media from a Go Save Option 21
backup). Am I not configured properly for alternate IPLing to that device?
The tape drive is an internal LTO5 drive.

Any ideas? I can get past it with the I_BASE_01 disc i'm sure, but would
like to go straight from the tape if possible...