Re: Clearing the PTF *SERVICE library?

fixed

I believe these would be save files in QGPL, like QMF, QSF etc.

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 9:45 AM, Loyd Goodbar <loyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From Fix Central, I tried downloading the latest cume set directly to my
system (V5R4, I know) but my Java crapped out and gave errors, so I decided
to download the ISO images instead. How do I clear the *SERVICE library
used for PTFs since I will be loading from disc images, or does it matter?
About a quarter of the PTFs were downloaded.

Thanks,
Loyd