I guess I'll just have to start the tailgate party a little earlier, then.

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 1:37 PM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just a heads up for all those of you who may have a hankering for all
those new group PTF's. Fix Central is announcing an outage this Saturday
morning for several hours. Check out the site for more details.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738