Re: Need .iso of V5R2 JV1 Option 6 Media

fixed

Never mind, just reread your write up, I have it for 5.4 but not 5.2

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 10:22 AM, Jack Kingsley <iseriesflorida@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

is this for 5.2 os as well.

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 10:13 AM, Kirk Goins <kirkgoins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a client that needs JV1 option 6 for V5R2. I've tried the route or
SAVLIVPGM/RSTLICPGM via savf from a V5R2 box but the target is being a
pain. So anyone out there willing to burn me an .iso of the actual media
that I can can burn and install from ?

Thanks

--
Kirk