Re: Connectivity

fixed

Thanks for the suggestions Michael and Luis. I will look into these options.

Luis Rodriguez <luisro58@xxxxxxxxx> 10/10/2012 11:46 AM >>>
Bruce,

You could use ARDGATE or Scott Klement's JDBC routines. We use Scott's
routines here for accessing SAP data into RPGLE programs and they are
*very* easy to use.

HTH,

Luis Rodriguez