verify alignment on a network attached 4247 printer.

fixed

I have 3 of these printers installed, and I just found out
from the users that when they restart the writer, the
WHOLE FIRST PAGE prints, not just the first line, then the "verify alignment" (PQT3361) message appears.
1) is this normal?
2) can we change it so it only prints the first line?