Re: *UNREF

fixed

On 2012-10-09, at 3:27 PM, midrange-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

On 2012/10/8 2:26 PM, Jon Paris wrote:

Because RPG III/400 compilers did it that way and so for
compatibility reasons did RPG IV.

That's not it either. The RPG III/400 compilers didn't generate unused
variables into the program. I have no idea why the ILE RPG compiler did.

I must not make assumptions, I must not make assumptions, I must ...

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com