Download Director

fixed

Hi all,

I've been trying to download the latest cumm and hypers since last week.
Download director tells me the download will is some 8Gb in size and will
take about 15 hours to download (3Mb connection). However, I keep getting a
"Server is busy, try again later" message. If I click on the retry button
it picks up again only to re-display the server message a few minutes
later. This is tolerable while I'm here at work, but with a download time
of 18 hours (current estimate) I was hoping it would just run all night and
be done tomorrow. Is there a way to tell download director to try again
automatically? Should I not use download director?

Thanks,

Vic