Summarizing and fixing up some data

fixed

I have a file that has columns like this:

Shipper, Consignee, PO#, Wave#.

If there is more than one wave# per Shipper/Consignee/PO#, I want to delete
all but one of the records, and change the wave# to 'MULTI'

If there is only one record, leave it alone. Any ideas on how I could do
this with SQL or RPG?

Thanks.

Jack