OK. Ready for more abuse. How do I tell which of the statements that DBMON picked up is the guilty party? There are a bunch some of which I assumed worked (which is dangerous....) Is there a code I look for in one of the *many* fields?

Pete Helgren
Value Added Software, Inc
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java