I haven't seen this listed, and I'm late to the list tonight. However, if
you have a license to the Os/S, you have a license to iNav. To my
recollection the only parts that require a special license are 5250
Communications (which you obviously don't need) and Data Transfer.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
Neurotics build castles in the sky. Psychotics live in them. Psychiatrists
collect the rent.

This thread ...


Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page