Re: More, Re: What am I doing wrong on SQL CREATE FUNCTION? -- I shouldhave documented how I did this before!

fixed

Yes you are licensed to it. The only parts of iNav that require licensing are the file upload/download and 5250 emulation. If you don't use those (or are licensed for them) you may use as many copies as you want against your system.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects