Re: POS PC Software compatible with IBM i

fixed

Hard to say if it might work for you, but take a look at http://www.shopkeep.com/. It's an impressive little product.

Sam

On 9/26/2012 10:22 PM, Mike Wills wrote:
We process water bills, which mainly consist of a customer number (not
validated at this point in the process), a due date, and a dollar
amount. Everything else is various fees we charge. I don't honestly
know how many.

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.me