*** ADMIN: Banner ad program

fixed

Folks:

In case you didn't know, midrange.com has a banner ad program.

Here's a few highlights of the program ...

1. Low cost ... $5 CPM (per 1000 impressions).
2. Very highly targeted (obviously) ... generally speaking, only IBM i / System i professionals would be viewing the ads.
3. Site & list selection. You can specify what sites your ad appears on. On the archive site, you can specify which lists you're ad's appear or do not appear on.
5. No long term commitment. No minimum ad campaign.

There is only one restriction ... and those who know me will understand the reason ... I cannot accept ad's for Change Control products ... or from any company that markets or re-markets change control products (this is to avoid conflict of interest problems and, in the interest of fairness, I do not run ad's from my own employer).

If you are interested in running banner ads on midrange.com sites, please contact me by emailing 'banner-support@xxxxxxxxxxxx'.

Best regards,

david