Re: Samba version and V7R1

fixed

2012/9/19 Matt Olson <Matt.Olson@xxxxxxxx>:
I had just assumed that they were using Samba. Why on gods green earth would they re-invent the wheel. I thought NetServer was essentially using Samba under the covers.

If Netserver was Samba, perhaps Winbind would be available on iOS too.
I've never understood why there's no Winbind on IOS, technical or
commercial reasons..?