How to use i navigator to copy image catalog data between systems

fixed

I recently upgraded a partition to V7 and have instructions for saving and
restoring an image catalog to another system (see link).

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas1cbab7cb7ff94819986256d470075fbe3

I'm trying to use i navigator but it won't let me copy/paste the *SAVF
files.

I'm using the Edit menu to copy, then navigate to the target system and
select paste but nothing happens.

Also I'm also curious as to how it would know that the other two partitions
would require *PRV on the save commands. And I suppose the same would be
true if using FTP - how does it know to specify *PRV?