From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Victor Hunt
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 2:05 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: QNTC and Windows 7 Shares

Both the PC and the iSeries are in the same workgroup. I do see the PC when I do an option 5 on QNTC.

I did create a user on the iSeries with the same user id and password as the PC. Didn't seem to make any difference.

From what I can see, everything has read/write authority. I had another
fellow in IT access the shared folder on my PC via Windows Explorer and he was able to view a file I had in the folder.

Vic

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 2:40 PM, Jeffrey Tickner <jtickner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx