CHGIPLA.

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 3:51 PM, Jim Oberholtzer <
midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Folks,

This one has me stumped. Client machine keeps crashing the Telnet
Server. IBM says the reason is TCP is starting twice. Nice, except
there is not STRTCP command anywhere in the start up stream that we know
of (I retrieved the cl source of the start up program to be sure) IPL
attributes are set to start TCP.

Any ideas?

--
Jim Oberholtzer