I'm wondering, if the java app uses some kind of ntlm passthru, that
token would need to be verified by the iSeries right? and for that it
would need the DomainController. But, with EIM not configured and LDAP
server stopped, WHO makes that connection? and more importantly, where
in hell is the config parameter that points the iSeries to the old DC?

Best Regards,

I'm asking the programmers how the app finds the iSeries (hosts, dns or ip)