The fact that you've done this a bazillion times.

As a side, when people move stuff from development to production outside
of the change management system I invariably get a call "I can't delete
this program I restored, can you do it for me?" I believe their
intentions are good, restore it in a test library and test on real
production data instead of a full restore of their production data on the
development machine. (Why, I don't know.) And since they have *ALLOBJ on
the development machine (and I'm not allowed to change that) and they
don't on production they keep stepping on their winkie.