I want to see all rows of a text field that possibly contain a bank account number.

How can I select all rows which contain a numeric string 9 digits long?

For example something like

SELECT * from TEXTFILE where TEXT like '#########'

Thanks!

This outbound email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs Skyscan service.