RE: Custom startup program

fixed

Typically, one has to do that to even begin modifications, Don, as the
source isn't (to my knowledge) provided. That said, my guess is that
whoever retrieved and modified the original did so outside of a CMS or
didn't archive the original.

That said, and for what it's worth this late on Friday, this is the order
that subsystems were started originally on our system (B5R1, though) from
the original, archived source:

QSYS/STRSBS SBSD(QSPL)
MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000)
QSYS/STRSBS SBSD(QSERVER)
MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000)
QSYS/STRSBS SBSD(QUSRWRK)
MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000)
QSYS/RLSJOBQ JOBQ(QGPL/QS36MRT)
MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000)
QSYS/RLSJOBQ JOBQ(QGPL/QS36EVOKE)
MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000)
QSYS/STRCLNUP
MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000)
QSYS/RTVSYSVAL SYSVAL(QCTLSBSD) RTNVAR(&CTLSBSD)
IF COND((&CTLSBSD *NE 'QCTL QSYS ') *AND (&CTLSBSD *NE-
'QCTL QGPL ')) THEN(GOTO CMDLBL(DONE))
QSYS/STRSBS SBSD(QINTER)
MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000)
QSYS/STRSBS SBSD(QBATCH)
MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000)
QSYS/STRSBS SBSD(QCMN)
MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000)

The only thing after that was to start the writers (depending upon the
system value). Also, this was source I retrieved on my first day on the job
last year (3 January). I can't verify that no one had changed it before I
got there (wanna bet that didn't happen?!), but they didn't leave any
tracks.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
The largest vehicle always has the right of way.