Dow Software Services, Inc.
909 793-9050
petercdow@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:petercdow@xxxxxxxxx> /

On 9/14/2012 6:30 AM, Tim Adair wrote:
Is there a simple (cheap/free) utility to convert a PF to a true Excel file
(not CSV - customer requirement) in batch, and put it in the IFS? This
needs to run with no intervention.

Something like:

CVTPF2EXCEL file(library/file) path('/home/whatever/')

I've researched it and can't seem to find anything that fits the bill.
System i Access transfers won't work. If I had the time I could look into
writing it myself, but I don't. This seems basic enough that surely ("Don't
ever call me Shirley") someone must have needed this in the past.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any and all responses.

~TA~