Re: Researchers Find 17 Vulnerabilities In IBM Java - INTERESTING ....

fixed

Yeah and we use QualysGuard and IBM for benevolent hacking. I've got a
couple dings against my i right now. Last time I had to have IBM talk to
IBM about this it took a lot to get the IBM i team to fix and I had to
wait for a release upgrade.

IBM WebSphere Application Server plugin-key.kdb Spoofing

EOL/Obsolete Software SNMP Version Detected