Re: program to read pf in reverse order using cl/400 program

fixed

Hi Alan,

I'm in agreement with you on one thing: The question is "why?"

It's possible via API calls. The question isn't whether it _can_ be done, it's whether it _should_ be done... and I'd say "probably not." A much better choice is to do this sort of logic in RPG, Cobol, or C.

-SK