RE: MIDRANGE-L Digest, Vol 11, Issue 1332

fixed

Can you point us to an example of a printer that takes in dozens of formats ?

I would like to see one of those :-)

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

message: 2
date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 16:39:48 +0000
from: "DeLong, Eric" <EDeLong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: : Print images to network printer

Well, I would really think that depends on what printing device is on the other end... Most high-speed printers are now equipped with document servers, which often allow for DOZENS of document formats. I would NOT cross the PRTSTMF tool off the list just yet... I don't recall any specific printer models, only that the output jobs could be very large...

Just saying...
-Eric DeLong