Amen to this!!!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Gibbs
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 1:39 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: *** ADMIN: Reporting spam: New policy

Folks:

Effective immediately I'm implementing a new policy related to how I respond to midrange.com mailing list messages that are reported as spam.

The new policy is: If you report a midrange.com message as spam, I will immediately remove you from all lists and then send you a polite note asking why the spam report was made.

If the report was made in error, you will be welcome to re-subscribe to the lists you were removed from (I will not manually add you, as is my long time policy).

If the note asking why the spam report was made is also reported as spam, the person will be blocked from resubscribing.

Please keep in mind that reporting a midrange.com message as spam impacts the reputation of all midrange.com lists and can cause delays in mail delivery.

Also, all midrange.com policies can now be found here: http://policy.midrange.com/

david