As of 06/25/12(last product guide) Lexmark continues to offer a IPDS card for it line of higher end laser printers.

There are "many" different part numbers depending on the model printer you are using.

Since Lexmark continues to make completely compatible printers for the current and past
generations of I series computers, they would be my choice. I have been installing
Lexmark for over 30 years at this point.

Ricoh had always built certain model printers for IBM and there are many printers and copiers
that are VERY compatible with the I.

I'm not sure about their IPDS stuff these days.

IPDS still remains the king of printer data streams for high production stuff. IBM also continues
to charge customers who use IPDS as far as I know.