NETSTAT *CNN should tell you who's listening on port 2002. Bet the farm
you're right though. Wait, iNav already shows you that. Could be, start
out 2001 with http, switch to 2002 https?

If you don't use it then shut it down and disable it. While you're doing
that, shoot yourself in the foot several times as you'll have a rough time
applying certificates and stuff.

I'd ask IBM about trying to just upgrade WAS. You can run multiple
versions of WAS on an i. That's as simple as just another option in
RSTLICPGM. The trick is upgrading the application from running on WAS x
to WAS y.

We have IBM do benevolent hacking. For a long time we were getting dinged
by IBM for running an old version of DNS with some security implications.
It took person X from IBM security services and person Y from IBM i team
and smacking their heads together to get the i to upgrade their dns level.

The question becomes: Will IBM upgrade ADMIN on 5.4 to meet this threat?
Or will they tell you to upgrade OS?

The clock is ticking on V5R4 support. Don't wait to ask.