From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Nelson
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 1:55 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: New COMMON Conference

Heh. I was a foreman on a highway job in West Virginia in 1971, at the ripe
young age of 21. I had 12 truck drivers, 6 operators, and two grade checkers
working for me. They all looked at me kind of funny the first day, until I
showed them that I could do their jobs just as well as they could.

Apparently they never expected a long haired Yankee hippy could jam gears
and move rock like they could.

Plus, I was responsible for them getting paid when I did the timesheets and
production reports.

:-))

Paul Nelson
Cell 708-670-6978